Thursday, January 03, 2008

Gotten back my BF test ytd, it wa my first test. This module is the one that i always say it's the only module which i totally cannot understand but all thanksto god, scored pretty well overall. Really surprised and really glad bout this.
Today while going back wif jabez, saw one guy walking the same way as us, so i just turned to look at him. Guess wad!? It's my pri frenz who lived behind my blk last time. After 4 years of promise he finally moved back to the same flat. So happy to see him again. Time really passes very fast, just when i realised it, it's been 4 years since we last met. Just before i move house, i get to see him. Praise the lord. Fancy telling me he will move back but he kept me waited for 4 years. I already take it as he will never return but yea, in the end he did. And i'm glad bout it. SO yea, went over to his house to check out the house i been to 4 years ago. Didnt really change much haha. Maybe tonight then i bring him around the area den if i have the time. Haha. Thank you lord :)

No comments: